Saturday, December 29, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

Ok, I'm just going to hit a few highlights here and hopefully get back to blogging on some kind of normal schedule!
The brothers--
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our visit to Aunt Sudie in Atlanta. It was quick but it was awesome! Photobucket
Photobucket

Sillies
Photobucket

My Sudie!
Photobucket

Riley's first day of school. He's now a big kindergartner. How is my baby in "real" school now? Photobucket
Photobucket

He was so excited and ready for me to leave!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I walked away and SOBBED on the way back to van. My BABY!!!!!!! Playing next door with our neighbor Ethan on his birthday. They wanted to live on this thing. Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Brock's self portrait
Photobucket

I'll be back with more shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment